Welcome to Bronco's, a family run restaurant designed for all.
At the front Bronco's Bar-B-Q & Ribshack is a full service restaurant with all your favourites; burgers, ribs, wings and steaks, a fully stocked bar serving beers, cocktails, hard shakes, award winning wines and spirits, and twenty-four flavours of gelato plus delicious desserts.
At the back The Ranch is a self service soft play and dining area with children's menu, custom two-tier play structure, a tuck shop, and ample dining area. In addition, there are two party rooms available for hire.
Please use the online booking form or call us on 020 8337 1416 to book a table.
For any other information please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
At Bronco's the soft play area is known as The Ranch
The Ranch entry prices:
Under 1: Free
1-4 years old: £3.95*
5 years and over: £5.75*
* Concession prices are available for your second child (must be related).
* Concession prices are also available for all children with registered child minders (registration card must be presented upon payment).
The Ranch is made up of:
- a two tier soft play structure with slides, play wagon, crawl-through runner, games and more (for 2-8 year olds)
- a soft play baby area (for 0-2 year olds)
- Chairs and tables for dining next to the soft play structures
- The Trading Post; a tuck shop where you can also make food and drink orders
- Nappy changing facilities
The Ranch is self service, orders can be made at The Trading Post. Staff are on hand and will be happy to help, please feel free to come and ask for anything you need (including heating baby food or milk).
The area is gated for your child's safety. The play area is unsupervised and adults must take complete responsibility for their children. Please keep the gate closed.
Food brought from outside - other than baby food - is not permitted at Bronco's.
"No socks, No play" Both adults and children must wear socks on the play structure. In warm weather we understand that visitors may be wearing sandals or flip flops.
If you are visiting with children at weekends, please contact us in advance, as the ranch is sometimes closed for exclusive birthday parties between 3-5.30pm.
At Bronco's Ranch, our Ranch Hands (waiters/waitresses) are here to help you celebrate your child's birthday. We have two options for children's party bookings.
Option 1: Play & Eat party
- Monday - Friday only
- £12.00 per child, minimum of ten children per booking (Max 15 children, Age 6 and under.)
- Shared use of soft play for 1 hour and 45 minutes
Option 2: Exclusive package
- Weekends only
- £375 for up to twenty children (then £6.00 for each additional child - max 40 children)
- Exclusive use of soft play for 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Party bag and helium balloon for each child
Both packages come with:
- Exclusive use of "The Paddock" and/or (depending on size of party) "The Stable" dining rooms
- Bronco's buffet (Sausages, chicken bites, fries and biscuits followed by a scoop of ice cream)
- Unlimited fruit squash and water
- A dedicated Ranch Hand to serve food and drinks in the party room
... and then of course, we clear up the mess! Leaving you to return home, open presents and relax with the happy memories of a stress free party.
- Party bags: £3.00 (included with Exclusive package)
- Helium balloons: £1.00 (included with Exclusive package)
- Adult - mixed hot food platter: £25.00
- Adult - sandwich platter: £20.00
- Adult - sweet platter: £15.00
A £100 deposit is due at the time of booking, along with the signed booking form. Minimum 10 children required per booking, terms & conditions apply. Payment in cash or debit/credit card (American Express is not accepted).
You are welcome to set up a tab for your guests in Bronco's bar.
Gratuities at your discretion.
Bronco's caters for children's and adult's birthday parties. Work do's, anniversaries or any other occasion! Please fill out the form below, or give us a call on 020 8337 1416 to make a reservation. Please note; children's birthday parties and special events (eg. live performances) must be booked by phone.